In Hogwarts Legacy, there are so many mysteries that players can hardly solve. And one of the many puzzles that exist in the Wizard world is “Puzzle Mirror Moth Night” or “Moth Mirror” and today we’ll take friends, Witch&Wizard from Hogwarts go on a puzzle-solving adventure together!
Table of contents
How do we begin solving the Moth Mirror puzzle?
This side Quest is called “Like A Moth To A Frame”. It can be unlocked by talking to Hufflepuff student Lenora Everleigh in Central Hall. She tells us the story of the mysterious mirror she’s been observing throughout Hogwarts and discovering that really is picture! But she don’t know why the picture disappeared, leaving emptiness. This made her extremely suspicious and we will respond to her story by helping to find and begin solving this mystery.
How to Solve the Moth Mirror Puzzle
Solving the Night Moth Mirror puzzle is easy: just cast a Lumos spell in front of the mirror to reveal a picture hint. which are many familiar locations in Hogwarts. When we reach the location in the hint, we will find Moths. Cast a Lumos spell to attract moths to the light at the end of their wand and bring it back to the mirror picture.
The location of the Moth Mirror Mystery
- Mirror Image – walk up the spiral staircase Go to the second floor of the library. Proceed to the innermost bookshelf.
- Night Moth – On the podium near the spiral staircase.
- Mirror Picture – Walk down the spiral staircase next to the Potion Classroom to the Picture Gallery hall.
- Night Moth – Perched on the right side of the troll glass cabinet.
- Image Mirror – Teleport to the Astronomy Tower, keep walking up the tower stairs until the fireplace. The mirror will be on the left.
- Night Moth – Ascend to the top of the Observatory The butterfly is on the blackboard on the left hand side.
Defense Against the Dark Arts Tower
- Mirror Picture – Teleport to Defense Against the Dark Arts Tower, you will find the image on the left hand side near the stained glass.
- Night Moth – Walk up to the second floor at Professor Fig’s classroom, you will find a butterfly on the pillar in front of the room.
History of Magic classroom
- Mirror Image – Teleport to the Transfiguration Classroom, turns around and walks through the double door on the left. Go straight and turn right, you will find the mirror picture on the stairs.
- Night Moth – Enter the History of Magic classroom, walk towards the double door. The butterfly is on the right hand side of the big vase.
- Mirror Picture – From the Teleport Waypoint, walk into the door on the right hand side to Defense Against the Dark Arts Tower. Turn right and walk up the stairs to the second floor. Then turn right again, you will see a long hallway with green gas. Mirror Picture is on the right
- Night Moth – Continue to the left of the hallway into the West Tower. You’ll find the butterfly on the left on the Centuar painting.
Bell Tower Wing
Hogwarts North Exit
- Mirror Picture – Teleport to The Bell Tower Wing, select Hogwarts North Exit, you’ll find a storage room to the left of Floo Flame Teleport Waypoint.
- Night Moth – Walk out of the mirror room and go left. Go a little past the stone steps next to the wall. You will find the butterfly on the wall on the left hand side.
- Mirror Picture – Walk back after exiting the Great Hall. You will find the mirror picture on the wall on the left.
- Night Moth – Behind the Podium in the Great Hall, the butterfly is on the chair of the Hogwarts Headmaster.
- Mirror Picture – From the Teleport Waypoint, go straight to the end without going up or down the stairs until you found a werewolf statue. The mirror picture is on the right hand side of the stair rest area.
- Night Butterfly – From the mirror picture, Walk to the right of the courtyard until you reach the end of the corridor. The butterfly is near the Kelpie (Horse and Fish) statue.
Clock Tower Courtyard
- Mirror Image – From the Teleport Waypoint, walk to the right and you will find a level 1 locked door. Mirror picture is in the room.
- Night Moth – Walk out through the courtyard to the right. The butterfly is at the end of the corridor on the right hand side.
Clock Tower Courtyard
- Mirror Picture – Walk through the door next to the Teleport Waypoint, walk across the building. You’ll find a map in Argyllshire on the left with a puzzle button. Use the Depulso spell to solve this puzzle.
- Night Moth – Exit the secret room, turn left and go down the stairs. then turn left again. Look for the women’s restroom on the left. You will find butterflies in the room.
Lower Grand Staircase / Slytherin Dungeon
- Picture Mirror – From the Floo Flame Teleport Waypoint, walk down the stairs, turn right and continue until the end of the corridor until meeting the armor. Picture Mirror is on the right.
- Night Moth – From the picture mirror, turn right 2 times, walk until the end of the way, turn left, and you will find the butterfly on the right hand wall.
Living Room of Revenclaw Tower
- Picture Mirror – From the Revenclaw Tower Teleport Waypoint, walk down the marble spiral staircase at the end of the path. Picture Mirror is under the stairs.
- Night Moth – Walk back up to the same Teleport Waypoint. Moth will be nearby with the picture on the right.
- Picture Mirror – walk into the trophy room, turn right and go up the spiral staircase. Up to the principal’s room, Moth is on the left.
- Night Moth – Walk back down the spiral staircase until the path is not winding. The Moth is on a five-pointed star overhead.
- Picture Mirror – behind the house next to the Hog’s head shop, near the Eye Chest.
- Night Moth
- Picture Mirror – From the Teleport Waypoint, walk to the right. picture mirror is close with a red cart.
- Night Moth – from where the picture mirror is, after you turn around and walk out of the village, you will find the moth on a wooden box behind the shop, beside the stone wall.
The Old Fool Abandoned Shop
- Picture Mirror – Inside The Old Fool shop, north of the village.
- Night Moth – on the stack of wooden boxes, back of the Old Fool shop.
- Picture Mirror – inside the waterwheel house.
- Night Moth – Walk along the path leading back to the village, you will find the Moth on a lamp post.
Dogweed and Deathcap Herbs and Flowers Shop
- Picture Mirror – Inside the Dogweed and Deathcap shop.
- Night Moth – Chimney roof above Dogweed and Deathcap.
That’s all for the picture mirror puzzle. Don’t forget to go on the moth hunting adventure, Hogwarts people. In addition to collecting Field Guide Pages as well, we also collect prizes that we might have missed in various places too.