Another important and influential aspect of playing Hogwarts Legacy is the “Talents System” that enhances our spell casting and battles. And also playing the game more fun too. Talents are divided into 5 categories. Today we’re going to take these Wizards to get to know each other how each type is good, how to use it and which ones are interesting to use!
Table of Talents
How to unlock the Talents system?
Talents will be activated automatically when you complete the Main Story Quest “Jackdaw’s Rest”.
Can we adjust Talents upgrades?
The answer is “no”, we cannot modify the Talents upgrade once the points have been spent. It will not be able to go back or retrieve points again, so think carefully and choose carefully before making a decision!
- Incendio Mastery Casting Incendio creates a ring of fire around you.
- Accio Mastery When casting a spell, Accio pulls enemies nearby the target came in too.
- Levioso Mastery When casting Levioso on enemies near the target, will also be lifted up
- Diffindo Mastery Casting Diffindo deals more damage to targets hit.
- Depulso Mastery When casting a Depulso spell, it also launches a shockwave that shocks surrounding targets.
- Confringo Mastery When Confringo is cast, a fireball spreads to nearby enemies.
- Bombarda Mastery Increases the explosion radius of the Bombarda spell.
- Descendo Mastery Decendo slams an enemy into the ground and creates a shockwave around it.
- Glacius Mastery After a spell deals damage to the first enemy hit, it will spread to the surrounding area as well
- Transform Mastery Turns enemies into exploding barrels and throws them at other enemies.
Dark Arts: Battle of the Dark Arts
- Stunning Curse Increases curse status when using the Sputefy Counterattack spell, causing enemies to take more damage.
- Blood Curse If there are enemies around Cursed target, the attack at them will cause other cursed enemies to also damaged.
- Disarming Curse Adds a curse effect to Expelliarmus spells.
- Knockback Curse Adds curse status to Flipendo spells.
- Slowing Curse Adds curse status to the Arresto Momentum spell.
- Enduring Curse Causes enemies to be cursed for longer.
- Crucio Mastery Casting the Crucio (Cruciatus) spell on cursed enemies. Deals additional projectile attacks on surrounding enemies.
- Imperio Mastery When an enemy under the Imperio spell attacks another enemy, it will inflicts curse status as well.
- Avada Kedavra Mastery Kills all Cursed Enemies.
- Curse Sapper Killing a cursed enemy will restore Health.
Core: Overall Combat
- Basic Cast Mastery Reduces spell cooldowns on normal attacks.
- Protego Absoption When using Protego blocks attacks, increases the Ancient Magic gauge, and greatly increase the gauge when do a perfect blocks.
- Ancient Magic Throw Expertise Throwing objects at an enemy will also disarm them.
- Swift When holding down the Evade key will allow us to dive in different directions.
- Spell Knowledge 1 adds a second set of skills.
- Spell Knowledge 2 adds a third skill set.
- Wiggenweld Potency 1 Healing potion increases more Health.
- Spell Knowledge 3 adds a 4th skill set.
- Wiggenweld Potency 2 The healing potion increases more Health.
- Stupefy Master Enemies hit in counterattacks are stunned for longer.
- Evasion Absorption If you can dodge an attack that cannot be blocked (Red ring) Successfully, Increases the Ancient Magic gauge.
- Revelio Mastery Increases the scanning radius of the Revelio spell.
- Protego Expertise If you block an attack perfectly, it will reflect as 2 projectiles attack back.
- Basic Cast Airborne Absorption Normal Attack on an enemy in the air increases the Ancient Magic gauge.
- Protego Mastery If you do the Perfect Block, it will cause an attack wave and destroy enemy shields.
- Stupify Expertise If you do the Perfect Block at incoming attack, it will counterattack directly.
- Sense of Secrecy 1 Enemies will detect you harder.
- Human Demiguise You can now run while using Disillusionment spell (invisibility spell).
- Sense of Secrecy 2: Enemies will detect you harder.
- Petrificus Tatalus Mastery Increases Stealth Attacks and able to attack multiple enemies at the same time.
Room of Requirement
- Invisibility Potion Potency Invisibility potion lasts longer.
- Fertilizer Using Chinese Chomping Cabbage a second time without any cost.
- Edurus Potion Potency Edurus potion will make you immortal and blocks projectile attacks.
- Headache Mandrake’s damage lasts longer.
- Maxima Potion Potency Deals additional damage on hit and destroy the enemy’s shield.
- Focus Potion Potency Focus potion lasts longer.
- Noxious Venomous Tentacular Deals more damage and breaks shields.
- Thunderbrew Potency Potency Damage range and effect have been greatly increased.
Which talent upgrade to be nice?
In the early stages of play, we recommend focusing on the Core as it is a talent that enhances all combat spells. This is very important when we have to face enemies or fight one-on-one. after the end of the early game If you’re the Fighter one, focusing on fire and not focusing on peace, we recommend going with the Dark Art tree to increase attack power. But if they focus on stack buffing (like The Witcher), go to the Room of Requirement, which will help the buff potion work better and last longer.
I hope this article This will help Wizards make their adventures in Hogwarts Legacy even more fun!